Apply for DE FOA 0002559
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "This is a Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0002560 entitled "Direct Air Capture Combined with Dedicated Long-Term Storage, Coupled to Existing Low-Carbon Energy"" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 24, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: 2021 HERO Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity
Previous opportunity: Veterans Cemetery Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002559
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002559) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002516||Fiscal Year 2022 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002559", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.