Apply for 72062021RFA00007
- The Agency for International Development, Senegal USAID-Dakar in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Opportunities to Learn (OTL) Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2021 The closing date and time for this opportunity is Monday July 5th, 2021 at 1730 hours Local Nigeria Time (GMT 1).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: SNAP Online Purchasing Participation Assistance for Farmers and Farmers Markets
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Integration Services (RAIS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72062021RFA00007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72062021RFA00007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 060721 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Mid-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number 84.411B|
|ED GRANTS 060721 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Expansion-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number 84.411A|
|DOS GEO 21 CA 009 06082021||Teacher Observation and Mentorship Program (TOMP)|
|DOS KAZ NS PAS 21 012||American Corners Programming|
|PAS NIAMEY FY21 AS||American Corner-Journalism, Media Literacy, and Countering Disinformation|
|72011421RFA00007||USAID Civic Education Activity|
|DOS GEO 21 CA 012 06172021||Animated Series on Media Literacy|
|AF HAR FY21 03||Culture of Research and Content Design Exchanges program|
|ED GRANTS 062321 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP)--Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities (Credit Enhancement) Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 062321 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Short-Term Training: Client Assistance Program Assistance Listing Number: 84.246K|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 001||Investing in the Liberated Universities of Ninewa|
|ED GRANTS 062421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Business and International Education (BIE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.153A|
|PAS CMR FY21 12||Inclusive Education in Schools|
|NIO NOFO 21 101||North India Office Annual Program Statement|
|010 FY2021||YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM – U.S. PARTNER|
|DOS UNVIE PAS FY21 01||UNVIE Space Exchanges 2022|
|720 696 21 RFA 00005||Homes and Communities Activity|
|RFI 367 21 0001||Equity and Inclusion in Education|
|72061221RFA00005||Strengthening Teacher Education and Practice (STEP) Activity|
|ND NOFO 21 103||Study in the U.S.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72062021RFA00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.