Tunisia Chambers of Commerce Capacity Building (SFOP0005681)
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tunisia Chambers of Commerce Capacity Building" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NCPE Interns at Arlington National Cemetery
Previous opportunity: Higher Education Challenge Grants Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005681) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS PTA 201910||Linking Cities in the U.S. and South Africa|
|SFOP0005687||DRL FY18/19 NEA Programs to Promote Religious Freedom|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 006 SCA 03252019||Undergraduate Scholarships for Afghan Students|
|SFOP0005620||University Support for Drug Demand Reduction And Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Prevention Programs|
|DOS PTA 201906||Promoting Volunteerism and Community Engagement|
|DOS PTA 201907||Go green on campuses and in surrounding communities|
|DOS CT 201901||Hackathons for SA: Digital Solutions for Real-World Challenges|
|SFOP0005690||FY 2019 Ngawang Choephel Fellows Program|
|SFOP0005691||FY 2019 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Conservation|
|SFOP0005688||DRL FY18/19 IRF Burma|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 008||ECA/AEECA -English Access Microscholarship Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 012||Renovation of Badinan Gate|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 007 SCA 03282019||English for Journalists and Export-Oriented Business Professionals|
|SFOP0005648||DRL Promoting Civil Society, Rule of Law, and Transparent and Accountable Government in Southeast Asia and the Pacific|
|SFOP0005656||Promoting Freedom of Expression in Malaysia|
|JORDANLG2019||2019 Jordan Local Grants Program|
|SRB10019FO0002||Media Training & Development|
|SFOP0005697||Building Cooperation to Combat Wildlife Trafficking Between Africa and Asia|
|SFOP0005698||2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|SFOP0005700||FY 2020 Fulbright Student Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005681", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: