Apply for 72029418RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, West Bank, Gaza USAID-West Bank in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Positive Youth Engagement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Community Challenges to Violent Extremism - Civil Society Capacity Building Initiative
Previous opportunity: Campus Cyberinfrastructure
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72029418RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72029418RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 024 060096||FY18 DRL Empowering Youth in India|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 026||FY18 DRL Supporting Human Rights Defenders in Tajikistan|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 032||FY18 DRL Supporting Objective Media in Hungary|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 033||FY18 DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Ukraine|
|FR 6100 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|CDFI 2018 FATA||Fiscal Year 2018 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2018 NACA||Fiscal Year 2018 NACA Program|
|720 522 18 RFA 00003||Improving Tertiary Violence Prevention|
|7200AA18APS00002||Cooperative Development Program|
|DOS ABJ FY18 01||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2018|
|PRE SOLICITATION||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|72066418RFA00002||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|SFOP0004199||Supporting Civil Society and Media in Ukraine|
|2018001||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (SSH)|
|BOR LC 18 F001||Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2018|
|18 MMR NOFO 101||Supporting Tolerance and Peace Advocacy at the Community Level|
|SFOP0004235||Supporting Democracy, Good Governance, Religious Freedoms and Human Rights in Pakistan|
|SFOP0004260||Increasing Civil and Political Participation of Ethnic Minorities in Moldova|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY18||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S Embassy Lilongwe|
|72016918RFA00007||STRATEGIC ADVOCACY APPROACHES ACTIVITY|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72029418RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.