Plaster Treatment Planning at Tonto Montezuma Castle National Monuments (P17AS00712)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Plaster Treatment Planning at Tonto Montezuma Castle National Monuments" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award, not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,001.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Zero Suicide Initiative
Previous opportunity: Museum Collections, Archives Cataloging, and Data Management for Lake Mead NRA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00712) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00711||WOLF TRAP PERFORMING ARTS PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|17CS13||Safety Matters: Relationships in Women’s Facilities|
|NOIP16AC01385||Midwest National Natural Landmark Gap Analysis - GRPL|
|P17AS00721||Mississippi River Delta Archeological Assessment, Mitigation, and Consultation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0155||YMCA Youth Interns|
|NPS 17 NERO 0166||Groundwork Hudson Valley Conservation and Community Outreach|
|NPS 17 NERO 0168||Opportunity to Provide Backcountry Visitor Services Support|
|NPS 17 NERO 0170||Appalachian Trail Resource Management (FY2017)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0178||Historic Resource Study for George Washington Birthplace National MonumentHistoric Resource Study for George Washington Birthplace National Monument|
|P17AS00736||Development of CR-GIS Geodatabase with Cultural Landscapes Data and Staff Training Materials|
|P17AS00739||Conserve Objects for Exhibits|
|NOIP17AC00981||Charles Young Buffalo Soldiers National Monument (CHYO) Historic Resource Study|
|NPS 17 NERO 0180||FY17 Facility Operational Maintenance|
|P17AS00744||Develop Monitoring Protocols to Evaluate Vulnerabilities of Traditional Architecture Resources/Sites in the Arid West|
|NOIP17AC01140||MISS Corridor Natural Resource Management Plan|
|NPS 17 NERO 0181||Engage Conservation Education Interns in Partnership Programming and Operations|
|NOIP17AC01135||Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks|
|P17AS00753||Prepare National Register Nomination for Santa Rosa Island Archeological District|
|NPS 17 NERO 0188||Student Conservation Internship for Heritage Area Program|
|P17AS00769||San Miguel Island Archaeological Collection Preparation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00712", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: