Apply for ED GRANTS 092021 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Project to Support America’s Families and Educators (Project SAFE) Grant Program Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.184N" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.184.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Applications Available September 20, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications Applications will be reviewed and approved on a rolling, expedited basis contingent on the availability of funding. ADDRESSES To submit an application, please email the completed and signed application, along with required attachments, to ProjectSAFE@ed.gov. The application template may be found at the following link https://oese.ed.gov/offices/office-of-formula-grants/safe-supportive-schools/the-project-to-support-americas-families-and-educators-project-safe/. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Amy Banks, Office of Elementary and Secondary Education, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 3E257, Washington, DC 20202-6244. Phone 202-453-6704. Email ProjectSAFE@ed.gov..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Early Stage Propagation Strategies for Aquaculture Species
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustments to BJA Previously Funded Awards
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 092021 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 092021 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA19AP00007 11||Reading Champions|
|72060822RFA00001||Bridge to Middle School Activity|
|72016722RFA00002||Private Sector Partnerships to Strengthen Higher Education Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 092021 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.