Apply for RFA FD 20 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Tribes Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FSMA Compliance (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 28, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Suicide Prevention Resource Center
Previous opportunity: OR/WA 2020 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 20 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 20 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 20 019||Bioequivalence of Topical Products: Elucidating Fundamental Principles of Dermal Pharmacokinetics for Microdialysis or Microperfusion Techniques (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 018||Physiologically-based pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic model extrapolation to human from rabbit for ophthalmic drug products (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 017||Transferring Harmonized Laboratory Data from Healthcare Institutions to Registries Using FHIR Protocol (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 007||Center for Collaborative Research on Complex Generics (U18) Clinical Trials Optional|
|PAR 20 083||Enhancing Regulatory Science for Advancing Pharmaceutical Quality and Manufacturing (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 20 020||Renewal - Investigation of impact of manufacturing difference and formulation variation on drug release for Levonorgestrel Intrauterine System (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 021||Novel Approaches to Advance Coordinated Registry Networks (CRNs) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA FD 20 009||Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 20 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.