Apply for DE FOA 0002253
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Quantum Information Science Research Centers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)
Previous opportunity: Suicide Prevention Resource Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002253
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002253) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 538||Linguistics Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|G20AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G20AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rock Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1574||Natural Resources Support Handscome AFB|
|DE FOA 0002233||HIGH-ENERGY-DENSITY LABORATORY PLASMA SCIENCE|
|NIJ 2020 17332||Graduate Research Fellowship, Fiscal Year 2020|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1578||Wildland Fire Support at Kirtland AFB, New Mexico|
|W81XWH 20 ALSRP CDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Clinical Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1517||Natural Resources Support Nellis AFB|
|G20AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G20AS00033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00032||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0383||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0382||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0384||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0385||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002253", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.