Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences (17 569)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.049, 93.859.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 18, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Historic Preservation Fund Grants to Underrepresented Communities
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Veterans Upward bound Program CFDA Number 84.047V
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 569) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|L17AS00166||BLM Joint Fire Science Program Student Travel Assistance|
|G17AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N029||Notice of Intent to Award - Advanced Analytical Analysis of SDIX Waste Brine|
|G17AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00380||Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army|
|G17AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|P17AS00426||Upgrading Museum Storage for Archeological Collections at the Southeast Archeological Center-A Museum Internship Program|
|G17AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|N62645 PA 17 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Protective Vaccines and Other Countermeasures Against Infectious Disease Agents of Military Importance|
|G17AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|17 568||Advanced Technological Education|
|DE FOA 0001782||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science & Engineering|
|G17AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G17AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00374||DENDROECOLOGY OF NCRN TREES|
|G17AS00097||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CEsU|
|G17AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 569", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: