Intermediate-range Climate Forecasting to Support Snowpack Modeling in the Sierra Nevada (BOR MP 18 N011)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Intermediate-range Climate Forecasting to Support Snowpack Modeling in the Sierra Nevada" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.555.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $161,044.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Interns Teach Urban Youth about Conservation through the Good Neighbor Program
Previous opportunity: Dendroecological analysis of trees in the NCRN
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 18 N011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00215||Model Considerations for Monitoring Eagle Fatalities at Low-Risk Projects in the United States|
|L18AS00059||BLM-(WO), Hands on the Lands Outdoor Classroom Program|
|F18AS00225||Overwintering Microclimate Selection by Western Monarch Butterflies|
|L18AS00025||BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development|
|G18AS00036||National Climate Adaptation Science Center Program|
|P18AS00390||Develop an American Indian Guide to the Anza Trail|
|P18AS00395||Vegetation Mapping at Organ Pipe Cactus NM|
|P18AS00397||SAMO Youth Leadership Program|
|P18AS00399||Pre-White Nose Syndrome Bat Distribution Study at SOFO parks with Navajo Tribal Involvement|
|P18AS00398||Chihuahuan Desert Network Exotic Plant Trend Report|
|NPSNOIYELL1800887||Cache Creek Trail Improvement Project|
|F18AS00232||O'Sullivan's Island Fishing and Viewing Platform|
|P18AS00400||Alter Selma Interpretive and Partnership Center|
|USGS FA 18 0214||Notice of Intent: Digital Bedrock Topographic, Drift Thickness, and 3-D Surficial Geologic Maps of the Glaciated Counties of Northwestern Pennsylvania|
|USGS FA 18 0236||Notice of Intent: Three-dimensional mapping of surficial deposits in Will County and offshore Lake County, IL|
|F18AS00234||Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F18AS00235||Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F18AS00236||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program|
|F18AS00233||Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|P18AS00411||Analogs of Environmental Change for National Park Service Units|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 18 N011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: