Apply for 20PR06
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Deputy Director’s Leadership Guide and Orientation Curriculum" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Intelligent Forecasting Addendum
Previous opportunity: Tribal Management Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20PR06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20PR06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00089||Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch|
|P20AS00088||Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building|
|72088720 PACIFIC RFI 00004||Pacific RISE CTIP|
|SFOP0007154||Notice of Intent on Upcoming 2020 TIP Office Funding Opportunity|
|008 FY2020||BOLD GRANTEE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM|
|AFPRA 20 05||U.S.-Cabo Verde University Partnership Initiative|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0006||C5+1 Youth Council|
|STX 100 FY20 001||Developing Potential of the Women Entrepreneurs in Fashion Design|
|STX 100 FY20 0002||Exchange program for historical sites preservation experts|
|20PR07||COVID 19 – Operational Challenges for Corrections|
|FOA ILAB 20 05||Reducing Child Labor in Ethiopian Agriculture Using a Gender Focused Approach|
|FOA ILAB 20 02||Reducing Child Labor in Mica-Producing Communities of Madagascar|
|FOA ILAB 20 06||Engaging Cocoa Cooperatives to Combat Child Labor|
|20PR08||Responding to Staff Trauma and Organizational Stress in Prisons and Jail Settings|
|DRC FTIF FY20 02||Improving Fiscal Transparency of Mining Royalties in the DRC|
|7200AA20APS00016||CALL FOR PARTNERSHIP CONCEPT PAPERS FOR RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC FREEDOM AND INCLUSION IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA|
|72062420RFA00002||Strengthening Community Resilience and Learning in Cote d'Ivoire's Border Areas to Counter Violent Extremism/Resilience for Peace|
|AF ARS FY20 02||Virtual Civic Engagement to Strengthen Democracy in Africa|
|FOA ILAB 20 03||Helping Protect Armenians’ Rights Together|
|SFOP0007207||Preparing to Promote Defections from the ADF in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Uganda|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20PR06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.