Apply for DE FOA 0002410
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Carbon Capture Research and Development For Natural Gas and Industrial Point Sources and Front End Engineering Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems at Industrial Facilities and Natural Gas Plants." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 04, 2021 DOE anticipates having two closing dates for submission of applications under this Funding Opportunity Announcement and will accept new applications under this announcement for each closing date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: DRL FY2020: Support for the Rule of Law, Independent Media, and Civil Society in Lebanon
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Secondary Educators
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002410
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002410) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002405||ADVANCED COAL WASTE PROCESSING: PRODUCTION OF COAL-ENHANCED FILAMENTS OR RESINS FOR ADVANCED MANUFACTURING AND RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF COAL-DERIVED GRAPHITE|
|DE FOA 0002515||Carbon Capture Research and Development For Natural Gas and Industrial Point Sources and Front End Engineering Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems at Industrial Facilities and Natural Gas Plants.|
|DE FOA 0002491||U.S. Industry Opportunities for Uranium Production Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0002472||ASSISTING FEDERAL FACILITIES WITH ENERGY CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES (AFFECT) 2021|
|DE FOA 0002524||Opportunities to Improve Geothermal Technology Cost and Performance Modeling Request for Information (RFI)|
|DE FOA 0002498||Innovative Methods to Control Hydraulic Properties of Enhanced Geothermal Systems|
|DE FOA 0002513||SolSmart Program Management|
|DE FOA 0002457||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002410", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.