Burma Leadership Activity (72048219RFA00003)
- The Agency for International Development, Burma USAID - Rangoon in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Burma Leadership Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: DRL FY18 Women, Peace, and Security (WPS) in Sub-Saharan Africa
Previous opportunity: Announcement of Availability of Funds for Replication of Programs Proven Effective through Rigorous Evaluation to Reduce Teenage Pregnancy, Behavioral Risk Factors Underlying Teenage Pregnancy, or Other Associated Risk Factors (Tier 1) Phase I
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72048219RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 022719 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program CFDA Number 84.215J|
|72026819RFA00001||Higher Education Capacity Development (HECD) Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 009||English language, leadership and tolerance courses at 23 religious schools (Madrassas)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 007||2020 Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) in English for High School Students|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 008||2020 Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) for Undergraduate Students|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 006||2020 Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) in Arabic for High School Students|
|NPS 19 NERO 0003||St. Paul's Church NHS Interpretation & Preservation|
|19 BKK NOFO 1||2019 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Summit|
|RFI 306 19 OED 01||USAID/Afghanistan Request for Information: Higher Education|
|ED GRANTS 022019 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Small, Rural School Achievement Program CFDA Number 84.358A|
|SFOP0005636||2019 (Title VIII) Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia|
|DOS PTA 201909||2019/2020 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|P19AS00059||Hands on the Land|
|F19AS00147||R1 Enhanced Hunter Education - For State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only|
|P19AS00062||Teacher Ranger Teacher Program|
|720 668 RFI 19 SLO||Supporting Learning outcomes|
|7200AA19APS00008||Higher Education Partnerships )HEP)-Dominican Republic Addendum_STIP APS|
|7200AA19APS00005||Higher Education Partnerships (HEP)-Morocco Addendum_STIP APS|
|7200AA19APS00006||Higher Education Partnerships (HEP)-Paraguay Addendum_STIP APS|
|P19AS00074||Conservation Group Youth to Assist Park's Maintenance Division|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72048219RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: