Apply for W9126G 21 2 SOI 3491
- The Department of Defense, Fort Worth District in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Boat Capacity Survey, Grapevine Lake, TX" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Integration Services (RAIS)
Previous opportunity: 3D Technologies to Accelerate HTAN Atlas Building Efforts (UH2 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W9126G 21 2 SOI 3491
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9126G 21 2 SOI 3491) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008068||Global Innovation through Science and Technology in Ukraine and AI Activities|
|O NIJ 2021 99002||NIJ National Center on Forensics, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 99001||Research and Evaluation on a National Model for Technical Violations, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 99003||Research on the Impact of Public Policy on Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Justice System, Fiscal Year 2021|
|WHS AD FOA 21 01||Minerva Research Initiative|
|21 585||NSF Program on Fairness in Artificial Intelligence in Collaboration with Amazon|
|FR RRD 21 002||FY21 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|W81XWH 21 MRP MCAA||DOD Melanoma Mid-Career Accelerator Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP MALA||DOD Melanoma Melanoma Academy Leadership Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP TSA||DOD Melanoma Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP TRA||DOD Melanoma Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP MASA||DOD Melanoma Melanoma Academy Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP IA||DOD Melanoma Idea Award|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0007||FY21 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – RESEARCH COLLABORATION (RC)|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP CTA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP EHDA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Exploration - Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP IIRA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0008||FY21 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – CAPACITY BUILDING (CB)|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP EIRA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Early Investigator Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9126G 21 2 SOI 3491", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.